I like the machine, I never clean the silver coins I use. When it switches
polarity the stuff falls off the coins.
I just strain through 4 brown coffee filters (a slow drip through filters).
I use a plastic tube with a plastic valve on end and regulate flow to drip
through multi filters. I brew a gallon at a time it takes a long time depending

whether I seed the brew (with some CS). I also use something that stirs the
brew, the jar sits on top a rotating magnet. You put a short piece of plastic
tube with a metal roller bearing in brew jar and you can see it rotate
around mixing the brewing CS. I use Canadian Maple Leaf coins hung on  S  hooks
made from some
99.99 wire I bought from one of the members on this site. I also purchased
the stirring device from one of the members also. I have experimented by making
 my own CS brewer using a DC power source and a 1 mill amp diode current
limiter.  I made some brewers for friends, when I first started I bought 2 of
the
Colloidal Masters so I would have a spare. Any constant current brewer is
interesting to watch using a volt meter as you can see voltage change when you
move silver closer or further apart. The constant Mill Amp limiter changes
voltage up or down (with in limits of power source) to matins the rating of the

limiter. I have a 5 gallon old glass water jug filled with CS (emergency
supply)  or is I need a quick gallon to give away.
I have a plastic 2 gallon jug with a spick et for use as I need the CS. I
use CS in my holding tank (waste)
on boat (from head, toilet). I can go some times 2 to 3 months before I  need
a pump out and it does not smell even in the hot Weather. I also use CS
where ever I have a mold problem on boat it stops mold till CS coating is
washed
away. Bob

Awards. Go to AOL Music.