  From: Faith Saint Francis
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:35 AM
  Subject: CS>Blue man and Oprah? It is a natural law!

  My Forum Friends .. I haven’t had much time to delve into the different
topics lately; establishing the Practice here, interviews (not with Oprah but
yessss – on regional TV!), a teacher’s job in an Anthroposofical school (Rudolf
Steiner philosophy) – I do read, following threads, and then go on working.

  The Blue man (and his appearance in Oprah’s program) got my attention, and
inspired me to write this:

  I would not be too worried about it. CS will not be hurt by his show .. on
the contrary. If Oprah is well prepared as I believe she is, and knows what the
cause of his ‘being blue’ is, then she will give the right answers and she will
make it known that ill-use of anything (like using water from the tap instead
of distilled, clean water, processing CS) is wrong, bad and dangerous. Is Oprah
well informed? I shall not see the program .. it is a bit difficult from where
we live. I believe she is well informed, or she would not be so successful.

  Look: Every achievement was usually preceded by failure. What happened to
Edison’s first light bulb (wrought with so much trouble, patience and deep
thought)? It fell from the hands of his apprentice and was destroyed, and
Thomas Alpha had to do it all over again. What happened to most of the
successful millionaires? They knew extreme poverty before working themselves up
to their status. Are you aware of Marconi’s troubles before he established
wireless contact between Britain and the U.S.?

  You will find this phenomenon in every layer of development of our culture:
Preceded by failure (or any kind of threat) is any success, establishment or
acceptance.

  Know that fear paralyzes, and that faith is the balm for all insecurity –
surely for something as trivial as a Blue man’s appearance on a widely seen
talk show.

  So let’s look at this occurrence from the positive side – it MUST happen, and
it will do no harm. Is Oprah’s program still due? Or was it already on the
screen? I am very keen at the outcome of “Blue man’s” appearance, but there is
no doubt in my mind that it will only serve us, who mean well and have already
done great things, serving our suffering fellowmen with the application of
Colloidal Silver.

  FaithStFrancis,

  Guarne, in Colombia