From: gotoh...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 3:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Blue Man on Oprah!!!

-------------------------------1203105867

Why waste time trying to persuade anybody?   Let them all  propagandize
against CS as long as they want to.  Seems to me that would  help us CS users;
if
the mainstream can be convinced that CS will make  them blue then the FDA and
'big pharma' might back off and leave it  alone. Wouldn't that be much better
than if we succeeded in persuading  the mainstream about the true benefits of
CS, thereby causing the FDA and others  to try to make it illegal to use and
produce CS?  Better to be  thought foolish by some than to have it taken away.

As for the blue man, I heard him tell a reporter on some program that he
used to be quite the introvert and now is becoming more social and extroverted
as a result of all the positive attention this has brought to him. And  now
it's gotten him a spot on the Oprah show.  I would be willing to  bet he's
being
paid (by the pharmaceuticals)  for his trouble also.   If he was using it for
dermatitis, why was her drinking it instead of topically  applying it?

Laura H., TX

In a message dated 2/14/2008 4:17:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,