This doesn't sound promising! lol.
I can make a fool out of myself without any assistance thanks! :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 4:29 AM
Subject: CS>One Mistake, maybe more, Who Me ?

Evening Chuck,

At 11:05 AM 9/2/2008, you wrote:
Nope, still backwards...
   I think I had it backwards too,  in one statement I made.

I had been up all one night, my mind was spinning around like a hurricane, and some of it
might have gotten blow away.

I can't even belive I said what I did, but often I think one thing, and my fingers and keyboard
say something else.

   I am a lousy writer at times.

  Hopefully I did not help lead Neville Astray.

I depend on you, Dan, Ode, Marshall and others to set the record straight.

 Wayne