One thing I was sad to find was that cocoa is likely to be sprayed with bromide
against mold or whatever in export or shipping.  Organic is probably OK, at
least one hopes it is not all sprayed automatically at ports or whatever.
Cocoa is what makes my coconut oil cookies "work".

  Hi Sol

  I have a longish file on bromine, but I'll just put a couple of excerpts here:

  Bromide is an insidious, additive used in many common products, and as a
pesticide.  Because of the sheer amount of bromide-supplemented products,
exposure to this man-made additive has caused a depletion of iodine in human
populations.  Studies in lab animals provide alarming evidence that even small
amounts of bromide exposure can be toxic. (1)

  What products contain bromide?