OK, I have researched electronics a bit now but as I can't find a definitive
answer I need to ask?  One has a circuit...looking at a clock face, (for the
purpose of explanation), at 6:00 you have the input power source, say a 9V
battery, (for simplicity), the positive connector is on the right, negative on
the left....now, does the electricity run directional? ie; does it circulate
starting at the positive passing the 3:00 and return through the negative, or
does it pass around the 9:00 and return to the positive...or neither, and just
'flows' so to speak to complete a circuit meaning there is no 'particular'
directional flow.  If electricity has no 'particluar' directional 'flow' then I
need not ask the second question I have regarding placement of resistors or
anything else in a circuit as they will take 'control' anyway, regardless of
directional 'flow', (if electricity 'flows').

Sorry for being a time waster but have to ask as I can't find an answer that is
definitive enough....maybe that's the answer to my question right there!
There's no 'directional' flow, it just 'completes' a circuit!  Similar to the
garden hose thing I read about, the water just goes into the circle but can go
either direction from the 6:00 position to just meet up somewhere around that
clock face to make the circuit complete.

Your resident electronics expert...Neville.

P.S.  25 words or less would be good...!  :-)