And one more reminder is in order: There was a quite scary report from
Jason Eaton of an acquaintance of his that nearly killed himself by
inhaling a *VERY* dilute hydrogen peroxide solution from a nebulizer.
What did it? HE WAS A SMOKER!! The peroxide mobilized a near fatal dose
of nicotine, released from his lung tissues into the bloodstream, that
nearly sent him into shock.

I would hope that somebody with relatively clean lungs would not be in
that kind of danger, but do research the subject thoroughly before
inhaling, please?

Thanks, I'll crawl back in my hole now! <grin>

Mike D.