On 30 Sep, 2008, at 1:35 AM, jessie70 wrote:

I bought a pure lobelia tincture from Schultz some time ago for a lot more than $6.82. I'd never heard it was for seizures. Where did you get that info
from? Thanks, Jess

Hi Jess, this message came through from, I think, Charles Sutton back in 2005.

I cured a veterinarian's Dachund of seizures with one treatment of Lobelia
Tincture, that I make myself.......The vet said it was a "spontaneous
remission" (r i g h t) The dog never had another one........I told this to
my vet who is a Chinese Herbalist and uses acupuncture on dogs and
animals........He took some from me and gave me credit on my bill...... He
later said he had the same experience with some of his patients.......I
don't know if the tinctures you can buy will do the same thing. but check out Dr. Christopher's website and see if he has any....If you can't find any
let me know and I'll send you some.