I have no reply for these people.  I suppose that is what the experts are for.

My son had been on antidepressants for a long time, in hospital, all sorts.
His general practitioner got him to see one of the other doctors in the
practice.  He had three sessions of what sounded to me like a very poor version
of the EFT - just tapping a particular place to the side of the chest, while
saying what the problem was.  He felt really stupid doing it, and had no faith
in it at all.  Except, after three sessions he was fine.

I am not trying to convince anyone, just saying what has floated past my eyes.

  What about those it *doesn't* work for though?  dee