The Medisana Medibreeze delivers the silver beautifully in a mist - I have
one and it worked great for a bout of near pneumonia.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Gail Rice
Date: 27/04/2009 18:23:24
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>nebulizer

I don't have any info on nebulizers archived and I have questions for the
more experienced/better informed among us.

I remember someone mentioning metal parts - maybe a screen? - being a
problem in a nebulizer - as if the metal would cause the silver to fall out
of the EIS and one would only be inhaling water vapor. Does this sound
familiar?

Does metal in a container cause changes in EIS?

Someone in the past recommended a particular portable nebulizer as being
handy and effective for him. Does this sound familiar or does anyone of us
reading today have any info or opinion about using a nebulizer? What
protocol or device would you consider or have you used? If you used one,
what were your results?

Gail

<<faint_grain.jpg>>