From: lampley lane <lampleyl...@webtv.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:48:50 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Atten: Lampley

Hi MaryAnn, I forgot to tell ya, N.W. Arkansas. We have few LLMD's (Lyme
Literate Medical MD) here. There is one in S. Missourri, but he uses
antibiotics and wants thousands of dollars. A thousand just for the first visit
sheesh! This is probably the worst for ticks in the U.S. My husband is from
Oregon, well N. Ca. really, but he says this is just unreal ha. I warned him
:). I hope ya got your tick episode dealt with and are ok. As long as we are on
silver, any pathogens from ticks will die in us anyway, so we're happy campers!
Blessings to ya, Little Bird  , oh and where are you?