I can't give you any advice about CS for your wife, but I am going to say a
prayer for her recovery.  MA

________________________________
From: "piperb...@aol.com" <piperb...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 1:18:38 AM
Subject: CS>My wife is in the ICU

   My wife has been in the ICU for the last 11 days and had been improving
recently but today she took a turn for the worse - her pneumonia returned.  She
has multiple bacteria and infection problems and one from the hospital - Cdef I
think it is called.
I would like to give her colloidal silver but I do not no how much would be
safe to give her.
   Her conditions include pneumonia, C-def, Hep -C, possibly still Lymes
Disease, and maybe infections.
   The lung infection seems to be the worst now because she is not absorbing
enough oxygen.
    Any advice I can get would be appreciated,  thanks.

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!