From: Jean Baugh <oldgl...@bigcountry.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon Jun 15 14:15:53 2009
Subject: CS>Will try the water filter system and let you know what I think

Hi,

No one seemed to have tried the water filter system or had an opinion so
will follow my instinct and order one and then let you know if I can tell
any difference.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I start this procedure?  Any tests
or bottles to save before it is installed?

I just read "Drugs found in rivers, and may be in our drinking water
Powerful antibiotics and other drugs may be in our drinking water,
scientists fear. Rivers, lakes and wells throughout North America, Europe
and East Asia are already contaminated by a range of pharmaceutical drugs,
and scientists fear they could easily make their way into the public water
supply."  Duh is my comment!  This was not advertising from the water
people.

If anyone is curious, here is the link.
http://www.silkywater.com/health.html

Since I have well water, far away from humans, I at least feel safer than if
I lived in a city and had to drink recycled water but I'm sure heavy metals
are worrisome also.  At least no chlorine or fluoridated water here.

Jean