From: Golden Aldi <goldena...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 5:53:30 PM
Subject: Re: CS> I stand by the Colloidal Master as the Best.

Hi Tel,

I haven't tested any of the other generators, but from what I've researched,
the colloidal Master appealed to me most. I also like the way it looks, nice
and neat, and its a good idea to test the water purity beforehand, which is
easily done with the Colloidal Master. Another plus is that all you do is set
the dial on the front to the desired ppm, switch on the switch and press the
button. It shuts off automatically, when the water reaches the desired ppm
setting. Easy peasy. Its all I need, except maybe a tester for the ppm in the
water.
Aldona