As long as we don't endlessly carry on about a non CS topic, it is ok. Knowing that most here are not subscribed to the off topic silver list, (that's where this post would have gone normally), I posted it here believing that the information contained in the videos is important. Before this post results in lots of discussion, I am suggesting to move any discussions to the off topic list.

Hanneke