Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC wrote:
If a person took a good dose of CS before a Vaccination would it kill
any harmful things in a Vaccination (and after also).
It has to be alive before it can be killed. Such things as mercury, other toxins and immnosuppresents would not be affected. The addition of live viruses that are added should be killed though.
This would be good to know if we go to forced  Vaccinations.
I think one of the easiest ways to get CS in blood stream in inhaling
through a nebulizer.
That seems to limit the amount pretty severely though.

Marshall
Bob