I read somewhere that Coconut milk also does wonders ! Richard
On 14/07/2009, at 21:36, Day Sutton wrote:

My DMSO book says that one drop of DMSO per day will clear cataracts all by itself...

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Brooks Bradley <brooks76...@lycos.com> wrote: Because of the quite positive results we have achieved in some limited, but definitive, investigations....I am moved to call two supporting substances to the attention of list members. From among a number of candidates addressed in searching for the most economical/effective modalities for attenuating/preventing cataracts.....we achieved our best---and most rapid success using NAC (n-acetyl L- carnosine)......for cataract presentations. This substance, in mild solution, (amended with low-percentage DMSO [ 5%] by volume)...effected very powerful beneficial influence upon the cross-linked proteins which cause the clouding of the normally clear tissue fields (i.e. cataracts). This simple protocol yielded (in our view) splendid, non-invasive, results.....for literally----pennies. Very positive benefits were achieved in ALL of the early-onset presentations and sufficient improvement in 80% of the ADVANCED PRESENTATIONS.....to avoid or postpone surgical interventions. The second substance----one relating to age related macular degeneration (ARMD)---- we found to be of positive effect, was a pigment occurring in a marine form of Red Algae. Actually, it is a carotenoid and related to both lutein and beta-carotene in structure.....but exhibits more powerful antioxidant effects. It is a natural dye occurring in such red algae as Gigartina. The substance is Astaxanthin.....and it demonstrated to be the STAR in our Dry-type ARMD studies. In addition to yielding very strong benefit in our ARMD evaluations, Astaxanthin favorably improved the time response, when used as an ancillary support for the volunteers with cataracts. We do not recommend any specific supplier of these substances. A brief internet search engine request will furnish a number of reliable sources of these substances.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour

--
Day Sutton
day.sut...@gmail.com

ATOMICSILVER