Did I say someone shouldn't say or post something...anything..ever?
Never.

..I pointed out a factual conflict, do with it as you may.

So, not happy to see someone speak out against censorship?
OK, there ya go finding more reasons to not be happy.
..but happy to have *someone else* stick their neck out.

..I have the absolute power of delete, not the least bit worried about it.
The other absolute power is Mikes...the one and only list cop.

No further discussion.

Ode