Neither plastic, nor glass is odor proof.
Water leaches odor releasing compounds out of both.
CS made with pure water and pure silver makes no photo reactive compounds and can be stored in a clear container on a sunny window sill for years and years. CS made with salt or baking soda does make photo reactive compounds...silver chloride or silver carbonate.

Ode

At 10:37 AM 8/4/2009 -0700, you wrote:
Just a thought. Maybe it does not store well in plastic? I thought that CS should be kept in a dark glass bottle. Orrilia

From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 11:42:39 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS Smelling Bad

only when I made it in an ex-pickle jar!  dee

On 4 Aug 2009, at 14:57, Scotty wrote:

I gave a friend a clear, clean, two-liter soda bottle full of CS about a month ago. He told me this morning that it is smelling bad. Has anyone ever heard of CS smelling bad? I've been making the stuff for 5+ years and have never had CS smell bad. Feedback please.

Scott <><
"With God, all things are possible." - Mark 10:27

<http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com/>Yahoo! Canada Toolbar :<http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com/> Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!