No Indi... that's the reasons attached to the first series of videos I provided a while back...
people completely missed the point of the message in that video.
The flu is with us, everywhere, and we all know it is no worse than any other year (if not milder)..

The response was that we needed to look at what to do when we get the flu. I think that's pretty much been addressed. What wasn't addressed is the issue brought up in the videos" for all people , worldwide; to stand up against this vaccination which by all accounts is useless to fight the flu but dangerous enough to cause many more health problems.

Your response is a typical Indi response, sorry to say, and by all means, respond to this once again if you have trouble letting this go without having the last word.

For everyone else:  forced flu vaccinations is a real plan.