sublingual or the spray kind (methylcobalamin) is considered the best, as I said in the portion of email which you replied to. dee

On 15 Aug 2009, at 21:18, Dianne France wrote:

Can we emulsify B12? Stomach acid destroys it so could this also be used in the same process as the VitC? If so which form of B12 might work best?
Dianne

From: d...@deetroy.org
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vitamin B-12
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:22:56 +0100

The trouble with this is, that some people cannot tolerate yeast, and some people lack the ability to process the yeast to produce B12. This is why the sublingual tablet or spray is superior. Especially in the methylcobalamin form as this doesn't have to *be* processed at all as it is already in the most bioavailable form for the body to use. dee