Dave,
I don't know what you had.  I certainly wish I did.  If you speak with
someone like Marc Fett or Bryan Rosner, they might be able to tell you or
refer you to someone who will know what was most likely.  It might behoove
you to try to find out.  Currently, you could be keeping the Lyme and
co-infections at a minimum (in cyst form and L-form) which allows your
immune system to keep symptoms it under control.

I, too, am relieved that you posted the 'rest of the story' about your CS
Protocol as that makes much more sense and isn't false or misleading.  I was
going to chime in with all the rest of the doubters when I read your first
post because what you said would have placed you in the category of a
medical miracle.  No one that I have ever read or heard about has cleared 42
year old late stage Lyme Disease with co-infections with three days use of
CS.

Unfortunately, since Lyme tests are so unreliable, that would be a less
feasible route to take to find out what you had or still have that is now in
remission or completely eliminated.  There are high-powered microscopes with
powerful cameras (CCD) connected to the unit that will show, in real time,
your blood specimen and any spirochetes transforming, encysting, or changing
form (L-form), and they can definitely be identified.  But again, you have
to get a blood specimen that holds the spirochete and also a practitioner
who uses this procedure which mostly excludes MD's.

These forms can lay dormant for years, and then all of a sudden something
within your physiological system changes or weakens in such a way as to
allow them to uncyst, change form, reappear and recirculate producing
symptoms and re-infection.
S-Max