From: Tony Moody <a...@new.co.za>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 1:47:13 PM
Subject: Re: CS>slick tick

Hi Ode,

If I find a tick on me then I use my silver maker directly on the bite.
One rod on the little wound and the other rod in wetted fingers for a
minute and then swop polarity. Haven't had a full bulls eye reaction for
years.

OK,
Tony

On 29 Aug 2009 at 10:51, Ode Coyote wrote about : Subject : CS>slick tick