From: larry tankersley [mailto:la...@webtv.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:05 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Past post about Migraine head aches... OT

Hey Folks........ I'm wondering if anyone remembers a post on Migraine head
aches, and hopefully will post or send it to me.
As I recall the person that posted had used a modality for some other reason
and his/her long standing migraine's ended.
I have a friend whose 15 year old daughter is suffering daily. Sure hope
someone knows what I'm referring to or any other suggestions. Thanks
larry tankersley, Gainesville FL. USA