I never got answers to these questions from a previous post.  I'd like to
know!  :-)

What is the recommended dose?  I know that it was mentioned somewhere how
much to take but I can't seem to find it again.  I know that there's not
really a limit on how much you can take according to what I've read, but
what would be a realistic dose for most people?

I guess what I want to know is if I make it in a 2cup cleaner, how long will
that amount last?  There are 5 people in my house, so if it will at least
last a day, that would be ok.  I just don't want to be making it 2-3 times a
day!  :-)

Also, I assume DI (deionized) water acceptable to use instead of distilled?

Thanks so much!
Gina