From: Larry Biggar [mailto:lbig...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:56 PM
To: calloidal silver
Subject: CS>Do i need a nebuliser?

You folks are terrific! I have been stricken with asthma and bladder
infections a couple of years ago. I know they aren't connected. But they're
a hassle. Especially the bladder infections! Now if i could breath a vapor
of CS with maybe other additives. Could i treat these problems? Do i just
need some kind of sprayer or would i need a nebulizer? I use two inhalers
now. I think my heart attacks and congestive heart failure has something to
do with my breathing. When i was with Intel. We called team knowledge that
was learned mostly by experience. Tribal knowledge. I think you people are
very good sources of CS tribal knowledge! I also suffer from diabetes. Which
when i have scrapes and sores. I sprayer would be nice to spray on my cuts,
besides spraying in my mouth/nose. Plus i think I'll buy one of Ole's gel
kits. I think by using these methods and asking your knowledge. I will have
some positive results to show my VA Dr. Until then I don't think I'll spring
it on him. Then after positive results. I think he will buy into the CS
treatment! He has been impressed with my other natural healing and prayers!
I can hardly wait till i can get my VA check next week to order my Silver
Puppy from Ole! If you include potions and elixirs. Please include a recipe.
Thanks for all your anticipated great help!   Larry