I went to the doc today for a regular appt, but happened to have this skin
thing appear on my face in the last couple of days.  Yesterday, all of the
glands on that side of my face under my jaw became hard as rocks and quite
painful.  I was having no other symptoms.  Good thing I was going to the
doctor anyway today!  Doc (acutally PA) said that it was impetigo.  Great.
Wonderful.  (dripping with sarcasm)

Anyone know if CS can fix impetigo?  And how much should I take?  I've been
taking about a cup a day for a couple of days - maybe increase it?  Also
been spraying it on and soaking the bandaid I've been putting over it with
CS.  Anything else?  He gave me a topical and oral antibiotic.  Not crazy
about abx.

I'd appreciate any pointers.

Gina