Thanks for all the great replies!  I'm soooo glad I asked about giving it to
my kids!  I've decided that I'll just put it in their juice/milk (I do rice
or almond milk, not cow).  So far, no complaints!

Well, I tell you, I love CS!  After my daughter's last bought with asthma a
couple of weeks ago, I decided just to give her some every day.  Well I
hadn't been doing it really consistently (dumb me) then on Saturday, she
came down with the pre-asthma attack cough she gets, so I really started
pouring it into her.  I gave her probably 8-12 oz Sat and nebulized some
that night, and by Sunday morning her cough was pretty much gone!  She never
had an actual asthma attack, or really didn't do anything beyond the cough
she had!  Yea!  Loving it!  I'll be putting a couple ounces in her morning
drink from now on for prevention!

I wanted to say that I LOVE iHerb.  They are very fast and very reasonable.
There are a handful of things that I get in bulk from another place
(bulkfoods.com), but most of my supplements come from iHerb.  Can't say
enough good about them!

Thanks!

Gina

  _____