    *From:* Melly Bag <mailto:tita_...@yahoo.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, September 29, 2009 3:05 PM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>OT boron and borax

    I use borax to wash my kitchen countertops and floor also in the
    laundry as it is a good disinfectant - like chlorine.  Why don't
    you just buy the supplement Boron.  There is a liquid supplement
    of  silica with boron which i take by jarrows.
Melly

    --- On *Tue, 9/29/09, Shirley Reed /<pj20...@yahoo.com