Zoe,
   Thank you for posting the group!
   I am sorry to say I am not a sensitive person, tuned into things around me.
I wish I were. I can certainly agree with Lois in what was done to the people
native to this country. There *should* have been white bodies hanging from
trees all across this country for what the white man did, IMO.
No other minority had annihilation attempted on them in this country that I
ever heard of. OK, I'll get off my soapbox, not that I want to...
   Thanks again. I joined and look foreward to the stories!
Janis