Sorry...I'm reposting this because the subject line on original post was not correct.
Looking for other types of lethicin that can be used to make Lip C.
Please see original post below.  Lin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lin Gregerson" <jlgre...@hctc.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Liposomal Vitamin C/Lethicin/cats

Is all lethicin from some type of grain? I got into making the Liposomal C primarly to help the cats and kitten in our shelter. The soy based lethicin causes gastric upsets, no matter how small the dose in these cats. They do ok with their regular 250mg doses of ascorbic acid, but not the Lip C as of yet. Are there other options that I could try to make a Liposomal C that will work with felines (and dogs)? I've been taking it without any problems and have done the testing with baking soda, so I'm confident in what I'm making. I just don't think anything soy based can be digested by cats.

Any help will be appreciated. Lin