Ummm Zoe?  After you put the cayenne pepper in the Bragg's Raw Apple Cider
vinegar -- what exactly did you do with this stuff?  MA

________________________________
From: zoe w <mtnwalke...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 4:40:28 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Bone Spur

Once upon a time I had bonespurs on both heels- quite painful  and one
on my wrist just below the thumb joint  which interfered with thumb
movement  and was also quite painful.

I also had  some painful hemorrhoids  for which someone advised I put
some  cayenne pepper  in some Bragg's  Raw Apple Cider vinegar.  This
seemed really strange to me  but others on the list verified it worked
so I tried it.    Not only did it clear the rrhoids  after about 3
weeks  I noticed  that all the bone spurs were gone as well.  That was
several years ago  and  none have  come back.

zoe