From: Garnet [mailto:gar...@grandecom.net]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 8:46 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Liposomal C

I have heard that autolyzed yeast extract is MSG. If
you read labels and see yeast extract then it is
another way of saying MSG and still claiming no
MSG and natural status. Swanson's Chicken
Broth makes this claim but has yeast extract in
it and tastes like the same flavor enhancement to
me.

I am surprised to hear a claim that Lecithin is MSG,
that does not sound right?

Where did you find this information?

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA