From: Larry Biggar <lbig...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 9:07:49 PM
Subject: Re: CS>I'm sorry!

As i have been trouble shooting and repairing computers at Intel and in my own
business for over 20 years. I have a little knowledge in software. My ex boss
at Intel and my friend who was the site manager of all computers of a big
hospital here have all traded software. Plus the free factory tryouts from all
the software manufactures. So since my sisters basicly had my copied hard drive
on hers. Without firewalls. Any of my email addresses were to her compromised
computer just a lagit as mine. So when whoever put the spyware in her system
came into mine. I just know now. Not to give it back to her untill i'm
completely done. Now i immagine that we can go about our daily activities doing
what we all do. Before our lives were so tragicly messed up. Oh how id like the
rest! Regards, Larry