From: Marshalee Hallett [mailto:utahpug...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:06 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS for asthma

Hi, Kathy, welcome to the List!

I`m Marshalee, I`ve been on the list since 1996 or so. (Still pink as a
piggy!)

I used to have bad asthma, too, but since I started taking CS (and moving to
the lovely, dry, flea-free desert of Utah,) the asthma is gone, and I only
have a slight hay fever come spring. I have an inhaler but haven`t needed it
for a couple of years... Ought to toss it out, I suppose.

No colds or flu for years, too.

Thank God!!

Marshalee