I’ve been making my own CS for several months now and I’m beginning to doubt
it’s effectiveness.  I drink probably a cup a day, although not every day,
and I give my kids ½ a cup or so a day as well.  I spray it on scrapes and
such and use it on any odd skin things.  I don’t see it really helping
anything though.  I have a Silver Puppy and I know it is a good machine, but
I’m just not convinced that the CS is really killing anything.  I’ve never
herxed from taking it, even at a cup or more a day.  And I have Lyme, so I
know I have stuff to kill!

Just wondering if I’m doing something wrong?  I have it set to auto/AC
currently.  I use DI water and have the heat stirrer.  Is there any way to
test it’s effectiveness?

Thanks!

Gina