Same here.  After some initial reading a few years ago about the evils of
teflon, stainless steel, and aluminum, I bought a set of Vision Ware on eBay.
Then I read about the evils of Vision Ware.  Enough is enough...now I use
whatever's handy (no peeling teflon, of course).

Terry

---- "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:

=============
John writes:

> I'm beginning to wonder if there is any safe cooking pots or
> cooking ware?

That's about where I got to, John. I read up on a bunch of stuff, at
least superficially, and didn't find one that wasn't accused of doing
*something* bad to you.

In the grand scheme of things, though, there's so much worse things to
correct in my diet and environment that cookware caused contamination
is not a high priority for me right now. So I've... ahem... put it on
the back burner for a while.

<sigh> ... couldn't resist...

Peace,

Mike D.