The 50ppm means parts per million so you have 50 parts silver to a million
parts distilled water - or you should have.  You could apply this topically or
even orally, although I wouldn't take this strength on a long term basis
personally.  My CS is 10ppm for daily ingestion (and everything else really)
but the stronger ones are good for use when you have something you really need
to zap fast.  You could dilute it with a small amount of DW but it would be
quite unscientific the mix I would think, and you probably wouldn't know *what*
you had in the end.  dee