John

You're sick of listening to people on this list. You don't care what they
say. They have no evidence of anything and the list is not well moderated.

Wow - why on earth are you still here?  If I felt that about any list I was
on, I'd just quietly take myself off it and go and find somewhre more
congenial.

Cheers
Kirsteen