The following post came through on my horse list.  I've not heard of
Silversatrol -- anyone?
MA

Apparently, KC LaPierre is selling it, for a thrush-cure.  I found the site
http://prostores2. carrierzone. com/servlet/ equinepodiatryne t/Detail? no=207,
and from there did a search on Silver Dihydrogen Clitrate, one of its
components, and came up with http://www.purebio. com/technologies
/silver_dihydrog en_citrate

has there been any talk of this on the silver lists?  Apparently, it's one of
those 'good to have around' things, but if I can make it at home (like our
wonderful plain ol' CS), then I want to know how.

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Equine Solutions Network www.equinesolutionsnetwork.org
MARKETPLACE
Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
interests.

.