So, I've been giving my 3 year old daughter CS for several months now,
almost daily.  I said something about it on another board, and one person
said they didn't think giving it to kids was a good idea.  Someone else even
said they weren't sure it should be ingested!  (Of course, I don't believe
that!)

Anyway, was just wondering ya'lls thoughts on giving it to kids.  In my gut,
I don't think it's an issue.  But if there is something that should keep me
from giving it to my daughter, I'd like to know!  (She has asthma, so I give
it to her for that. both ingested and nebulized.)

Thanks so much!

Gina