Here's another great place for seeds and anyone wanting to get medicinal
herbs.  Ships out of Oregon.   They will ship to Germany - read this rider - to
International Customers, they specify certain European countries where they
cannot guarantee arrival.. Germany is NOT one.  You want dried seeds anyway,
not fresh ones.. as they wouldn't last the journey probably.

And there's no reason why they wouldn't pass customs as there probably isnt
some law about buying seeds yet... it's just that so many of the seeeds
available are tainted... so you've gotta look far and wide.

This place was recommended by my permaculture instructor Chuck Marsh who grows
medicinal herbs and plants as well as unusual ones. He's been at it for 35
years... and I trust his recommendations.

www.horizonherbs.com

They are also authors of a new herbal medicinal book.. sounds great, so I
ordered it... I'm going to start making essaic tea... google that one...

with love
sunny

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth