  From: Sunwaterclear - Sunny
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:30 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Shingles

  Hey again, thanks all.. shingles not gone yet, but haven't yet received
chinese medicine or MSM.. Like your friend, Lois, I'll try anything... haven't
got any glycerine, but assumed it's a non active ingredient, so just tried
today pasting on CS and DMSO in the same ration as you suggested.. let's see...
I'm concerned about the post shingles neuralgia.. that some sites 'threaten'...
but know it's better not to focus on what I don't want...

  I had NO idea shingles came from having chicken pox.. and that there is a
vaccine in theUS for those over 62 [I don't qualify yet!]... off to investigate
that vaccine now.. I am wary of all vaccines..but just curious..

  Appreciate your offers and have tried as many as the bank will allow right
now!!!

  Am making my CS with a generator...

  with love
  sunny

  A peek into our world..

  Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

  Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural
wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

  Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
  Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

  Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth