Here is a link with a picture I just made. It's not very good, I had to have the room pretty dark with no flash to even see a hint of the Tyndall in the EIS glass. From left to right, 15 ppm EIS with a pinch of ascorbic acid added, pure15 ppm EIS, distilled water with a pinch of ascorbic acid added.

Note that the colors are not true. The laser beam is actually red, but appears yellow because it is so overexposed. Then the reflection of the beam off other particles gives the entire left hand glass a red color, which is really only red because the laser light is red. The actual color is more of a yellow if white light comes in from the side, but somewhat murky due to the large number of particles. Viewing on a white background and illuminated from the rear it is more bluish.

http://silver-lightning.com/ascorbic-cs.jpg

Marshall