Shopping today in the local church food shop for the 'less wealthy' or as some
call it 'The THursday shop' we were perusing the ridiculously low cost vitamins
when we heard the word 'silver'.

My husband says to the guy 'are you talking about colloidal silver?'  Yes he
says.. I've been using it for 10 years. Got a generator made by some guy up
Mineral Bluff way'..

He was a retired cop now working as a bodyguard.  He said that he got a bad
sinus infection a couple of times and used CS.. and every day he sprays it down
his throat religiously.

Then he took our facebook address and said 'let's connect'.

In these back hollers, it's refreshing to know the word is spreading and has
been slowly infiltrating...

sunny

A peek into our world..

Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth

Archives: