This is a test.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: "PT Ferrance" <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: administrative question

Hi PT,

Strange that you mention that... I'm in the process of a major reworking of the list configuration, using another list as my testbed, and stripping out such headers is one of the things I've already fixed on that platform.

I should be able to bring that feature across to this list pretty quickly. Your timing is good, I guess! <grin>

Just a second... Okay, it should be taken care of. Let me know if there's any problem with your next post.

Mike D.
silver-list owner

Hello,
For personal reasons, I need to have a 'read receipt' request on my
emails.  It is an automatic setting on my computer.  This is the only
list I have been on where this request is not stripped out by the list
settings.  Is it possible to do that on this list as well?

Thank you.
PT Ferrance