Almost 2 years ago I stumbled across 'adrenal fatigue' and the Dr. Lam site.
(http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenal_fatigue.asp)  I started doing heavy
duty research on it and thyroid.  I am by no means an expert, but this is my
passion!  I feel that thyroid and adrenals are the most important hormones
to worry about... mostly because they are primary in how you FEEL.  And
since the body is all about homeostasis and metabolism, they are the two to
deal with since they are big on both.

I got a lot of my info from this site:
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/long-and-pathetic/
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/adrenal-info/
and the yahoo groups associated with them.  And got more info from the group
www.realthyroidhelp.com.

Books I recommend:
Mark Starr, MD 'Hypothyroidism Type II'
Broda Barnes, MD 'Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness'  (Mark Starr's
work is based on Broda Barnes research.)
James Wilson 'Adrenal Fatigue'
Janie Bowthorpe 'Stop the Thyroid Madness'

That's my 2 cents for now!
Gina