Yes -- the Zoo Med is the one that I bought.
MA

________________________________
From: Acmeair <res00...@verizon.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 11:49:21 PM
Subject: Re: Re: CS>Ceramic heat emitter

bought two of these. one used by pilot with very bad back, (spine) problems.
the brooder lamp worked great, and tremendous relief was given. my use isn't as
dramatic, but great relief on ankles, knees, and hips was great.

     zoo  med labs
     3650 sacrament
     san luis obispo,  ca 93401
     www.zoomed.com
     zoo...@zoomed.com           1-805-542-9988

good health,             jim

On Apr 9, 2010, MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
I will post to the list, either success or failure.  The ligament issue is a
long-standing one (at least a year old) -- so I imagine it might take some time
to heal, if it's going to.