"Remember it is the product of violence and death in some form.  I'm not
against eating it..."

Why not?

---- Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net> wrote:

PT,

    Yes meat, so long as it is grass fed organic meat, is ok for some as
long as it's in moderation.  That being said, in order to attain higher
spiritual planes meat must be avoided.  Remember it is the product of
violence and death in some form.  I'm not against eating it (I eat some fish
and organic chicken myself), but you should understand what the effects will
be.

Bob

Archives: