"He is was mostly correct. You go to China and Japan and you will find less
lung cancer and men there smoke more than in America and Europe."

A more widely-circulated theory on this is that it's due to their regular
consumption of green tea.

---- Garrick <zzen...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
You said about Michio Kushi---
*Yes, he also smoked and ate alot of garbage in his later years.  I
could never understand his smoking... must have smoked two packs a day.
Nevertheless, his teachings were and are true.*

Kushi said he could smoke with impunity because smoking residues only stayed
in the lungs if you ate dairy products and meat which made the lungs sticky
like fly paper catching flies. He is was mostly correct. You go to China and
Japan and you will find less lung cancer and men there smoke more than in
America and Europe. They eat very little dairy there which is the major
sticky culprit. Anyone with lung problems should eliminate dairy or cut back
90% and see how they feel. My grandfather smoked and lived to 94 so everyone
is different on this.